Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey everyone I figured it out

This is Ryan, I figured out how to post. this was not easy as Internet Explorer translates into Russian and I can't always find where to log in.

Anyway as Stef posted for us earlier we are in Tyumen with Smith, he is an Angel. He holds my hand when I take him for a walk and he moves his little legs so fast that I have to keep up with him sometimes. It is 1:10 pm here so that makes it 2:10 am in Texas. I think I should call someone right now...just kidding.

Anyway Sheila and Smith are taking a nap now and Sheila asked me to Blog for her. Anatoli said earlier that out paperwork is going well and we may be able to leave Tyumen TONIGHT. That would be great. Tyumen is great and all but Moscow has a nicer hotel with more room to walk around with Smith. also if we are back before Thursday at around 11:00 we can get all our paperwork and come home on Saturday instead of Wednesday.

we all love you and hope everyone is as blessed as we feel now.

2 comments:

Misty Dolan said...

We are SO happy for you. We couldn't stop talking about it yesterday. You are going to be the best parents and Smith is so blessed. Know that we are praying for your safe return. We love you and are so excited for you. This is the best Christmas present ever. Love, Misty

Mai Lee said...

Sheila & Ryan! Congratulations!! That is so totally awesome! I'm so happy for you, I'm using tons of exclamation points!!
I also wanted to tell you that we got some slightly to hardly-been used toys for free (bags and bags and bags) that I will get cleaned and I wanted to give them to you guys!
So excited!! :)