Sunday, December 14, 2008

Made It to Russia #2

Hi everyone! This is Stefanie (Ryan's sister). I got a call just now from Ryan (Dec. 14 @10:15 p.m.). They made it to Teumen, Russia and are now on their way to Tobolsk for a court date tomorrow morning (Tuesday, Dec. 16th). He could barely talk long enough to tell me what to do. He said the flight was good.

They couldn't get to a business center to blog themselves so asked me to post.

I'll post again if I hear anything. Or, now that I have their password, I might blog some lies about them or embarassing stories about Ryan when he was little. Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Tammy Neal said...

Sheila,
I'm not sure if you get a chance to read this, but Barbara was wanting to know what you wanted us to do with your checks. Do you want her to deposit them or hold them for you? Let us know if you get a chance. Have a great time! You are in all our thoughts and prayers.
Tammy

Unknown said...

I want to hear the stories about Ryan as a child!!! Merinda