Hello everyone, We are still doing well. Ryan and I are still learning how to be parents but it is amazingly rewarding!
We are getting hugs and kisses now without asking for them. Smith still hasn't uttered a full english word yet but he certainly does understand what we are saying. I handed him something yesterday and told him to give it to Daddy and off he trotted straight to Ryan. Pretty neat! He is still a good little eater and he really enjoys to feed himself. His favorite is mashed potatoes. And they stick really well to the spoon so that helps too. He also really likes to pick out his clothes to wear in the morning. He enjoys going in his closet and looking at all his options. He still has a little "I'm 2" moment every once in a while but that seems pretty normal. We have uploaded some photos on snapfish for everyone to see.
We are trying really hard to stick to a schedule for him and for us which is why I am able to blog right now since my little guy is napping.
The day gets really full really fast though so I am sorry if I have not called some people. I am still learning how to be a mommy and still be Sheila. I am glad Ryan and I cancelled our gym membership because we would be paying for something that our little Smith is giving us for free. He is very ACTIVE! Too Fun!!
Love to all!! and a Happy Late New Year to everyone too!!
4 comments:
Sheila,
I am so happy for you guys. Smith is so adorable and wonderful. I would love to see your pictures on Snapfish, but do we need a link to see them? All of us can't wait to meet Smith. Take care!
Tammy
Sheila,
We are ready for you to come see us! We are all looking so forward to seeing Smith. We want to know all about him!!
I'm so glad that all is going so good. Take care:)
Misty
that's so great! I'm glad everything is going well! We miss you at the office and look forward to seeing Smith!
Bethany
He's so cute! Any plans on the three of you coming up to WA soon? I know it's shocking, but somehow I'm left a little out of the loop.
Post a Comment